- All orders are subject to acceptance by Fascinations®
- Minimum opening order: $ 150.00 Minimum re-order: $ 100.00
- Credit and Payment terms are subject to change without prior notice.
- A tax-exemption or resale certificate must be on file prior to ordering.
- Orders with future ship dates must be cancelled in writing at least 15 days prior to shipment (immediate or ASAP orders may not be cancelled).
- Freight terms are ex-warehouse, Seattle, WA.
- Fascinations® ships via FedEx Ground for standard orders. UPS and DHL shipping may be requested with a customer (not third party) account number.
- Please note that freight quotes from consolidators/trucking companies are estimates only. Fascinations cannot be held responsible for changes in freight costs.
Payment and Credit:
- Payment terms are Net 30 (on approved credit) or prepaid (Visa, MasterCard or Prepaid Check).
- A written authorization must be on file for Visa/MasterCard payments. This may be faxed to: 206-870-3004 Attn: Credit Department.
- Fascinations® reserves the right to charge a late fee of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or as allowed by law.
- Checks returned for Non-Sufficient Funds are subject to a $ 20.00 service charge, in addition to any applicable costs associated with collections.
- Any new orders or existing un-shipped orders will be placed on hold status for accounts beyond payment terms, until the account is made current.
- Additional terms and conditions may be stated at www.fascinations.com and noted on each packing slip accompanying orders. It is the customer’s responsibility to read and comply with all terms and conditions.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing in effect at the time of shipment will apply.
- ANY deductions, short-pays, charge-backs, hold-backs or agreed payment delays MUST be authorized in advance.
Customer Service and RTV:
- All sales are final
- Merchandise sold as closeout, discontinued or other special purchase conditions may not be returned.
- All returns or deductions for merchandise (defective or otherwise) must be authorized in advance, by calling 206-870-3000 to obtain a return authorization number (between the hours of 9:00am – 3:00pm; Pacific Time).
- No deductions or return authorizations will be given for accounts that are not current.
- No claims for defective merchandise will be considered beyond 90 days from receipt of goods. Shortages must be reported within 10 days from receipt of shipment.
- Returns are allowed for defects due to materials or workmanship. Claims must be made with the appropriate carrier for damage sustained in transit.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be applied to all non-defective returns. Such returned merchandise must be in resalable condition (unopened, non-labeled) and the return must be approved in advance.
- A restocking fee of 25% will be applied to shipment refusals or returns not authorized in advance.
The sale and delivery of goods constitute an agreement between the customer and Fascinations Toys & Gifts, Inc. This agreement is non-transferable.
The sale and delivery of goods and/or services does not constitute a partnership or any form of ownership agreement between recipient and Fascinations Toys & Gifts, Inc. Fascinations® hereby grants permission to the purchaser of merchandise to use its product images, trademarks, copyrighted material and other copyrighted material for the sale and promotion of Fascinations® product(s). This permission is non-transferable, non-exclusive and may be revoked at the sole discretion of Fascinations Toys & Gifts, Inc.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington. The sole venue for any disputes or claims arising in, out of or from this agreement shall be limited to King County, Washington State. For international customers, both parties agree to be specifically excluded from the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and defer solely to the laws of the United States. Any and all disputes or claims shall be settled by arbitration. The sole venue for arbitration shall be Seattle, Washington, United States. Such arbitration shall be in accordance with the Expedited Rules of the American Arbitration Association; those rules being in effect at the signing date below or the date of the first order placed, if a signature is not provided. Arbitration language shall be in English and limited to one Arbitration.